Points are calculated for each race as follows:
- 10 points for each tech card
- 5 points for each time staging
- 5 points for each round won
- 5 additional points for the event winner
Please contact Cindy Schulz at (541) 944-3360 or at email@example.com if you have any questions or corrections. Thank You.
Any racer may participate in the 2015 Kendall ET Series points under the following guidelines:
- Cost is $20 per season for each class. (A racer must buy into each class if choosing to participate in multiple classes.)
- Points can only be carried from one class to another class through ET Race #3.
- Must buy into the Points through ET Race #3 to have the first three races included in the season total.
- If buying into the Points anytime after ET Race #3, the points will be tabulated from the date of the buy-in through the end of the season.
- Up to two absentee Tech Cards may be purchased during the season for any missed race and will be worth 10 points.
- Any racer that wishes to participate with Division 6 Bracket Finals Team must buy into the 2015 Kendall ET Series points.